DescriptionTaking the 2013 F3K World Championships by storm, the Snipe took over the fly-offs with 4 out of 12 fly-off pilots flying it, including Wold Silver Medalist Igor Butseroga from the Ukraine, and former World Champion Joe Wurts.
Born from the partnership between Joe Wurts' design expertise and Vladimir's Models' commitment to building quality models, the Snipe is one of the best-built and competitive planes on the market today. With excellent launching characteristics, the Snipe floats surprisingly well, which gives the plane a very long hang-time.
With a solid-Rohacell core wing, the Snipe is extremely durable, having witnessed the many crashes and quick repairs, the structure works, and works perfectly.
Pilots will appreciate how well the plane assembles, most will be able to get it flying within 5 hours from opening the box, and if you've already done a Snipe before it might only take 3.5 hours.
- Solid-core molded wing
- 1-piece fuselage
- 1-piece wing
- Wing: Solid Rohacell core, Carboline STF carbon
- Fuselage: Kevlar, High-Modulus carbon
- Tail group: Rohacell core, Carboline STF carbon
- High launch
- Good float
- Gentle characteristics
- Receiver: Graupner GR-16L
- Flaperons: KST X08, MKS DS-65K
- Tails: KST X08, MKS DS-65K
- Battery: Small flat 1S LiPo cell, in the 600mah range